The vision of the Jefferson County School District is to be characterized by the use of best practices resulting in effectively providing for the diverse needs of all learners.
The mission of the Jefferson County School System is to ensure rigorous learning for all through engaging, innovative instruction, responsible resource management, and meaningful community and family collaboration focused on student success.
The district has a collective commitment to:
- Rigorous Learning for All
- Responsible Resource Management
- Meaningful Community Relations
- To Prepare Students to be College and Career Ready
- To Improve Organizational Effectiveness to Support Student Learning
- To Support a Positive and Collaborative Learning Culture